About Us

History Tracks

The core division of China United Engineering Corporation is the Second Design & Research Institute of the former Ministry of Machinery Industry, which was also the former division of CUC, has a history more than 60 years.

 

In the beginning of 1952, Industry Department of East China Military and Political Committee (East China Industry Department) founded East China Machinery Design Office and East China Electrical Design Office in Shanghai.

 

At the end of 1952, due to the adjustment of Industry management system, East China Industry Department had been canceled. East China Machinery Design Office and East China Electrical Design Office are belonging to Machinery Industry Bureau and Electrical Industry Bureau of Central People Government No.1 Machinery Industry Department.

 

On April 10th 1953, No.1 Machinery Industry Department of Central People Government announced No.19 document and decided to form Design Bureau, and form the Scorned Design Sub-Bureau in Shanghai, which was combined by East China Machinery Design Office and East China Electrical Design Office as its major department.

 

On April 1st 1958, the Scorned Design Sub-Bureau changed its name as the Second Design Institute of the First Ministry of Machinery Industry.

 

On June 2nd 1981, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of the First Ministry of Machinery Industry.

 

On August 18th 1982, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of Ministry of Machinery Industry.

 

On April 4th 1987, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of National Machinery Industry Committee.

 

On December 2nd 1988, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of Ministry of Machinery Electrical Industry.

 

On May 14th 1993, we changed back to the Second Design & Research Institute of Ministry of Machinery Industry.

 

On July 8th 1999, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of National Machinery Industry Bureau.

 

On February 19th, we changed our name as the Second Design & Research Institute of Machinery Industry.

 

On October 25th 2011, we refunded China United Engineering Corporation, with the Second Design & Research Institute of the former Ministry of Machinery Industry being its core division, uniting the Third Design & Research Institute of Ministry of Machinery Industry, the Fifth Design & Research Institute of Ministry of Machinery Industry and the Eleventh Design & Research Institute of the United Machinery, and completed the registration in the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.

 

On December 17th 2001, China United Engineering Corporation inaugurated in Hangzhou.

 

 

 

On March 10th 1953, Mr. Huang Jing, the minister of No.1 Machinery Industry Department of Central People Government signed the No.19 document to reform the Second Institute.

 

 

On December 17th 2001, China United Engineering Corporation inaugurated in Hangzhou.